Wednesday 24 August 2022

Haart Estate Agents Lincoln - Beware!

We engaged Haart Lincoln to sell our house and the sales guy said all the right things, was believable, and gave a valuation we liked.

I asked for a weekly update on the progress of customer visits, feedback, etc. I was given assurances this would happen but after 6 weeks and zero enquiries or site visits even after lowering the price from the initial valuation nothing has happened. There have been no weekly updates and my experience of using them was a complete waste of time. 

The very day Halifax said there was a boom in the UK Housing market they said the market was flat

I terminated the contract and now use another company.

If you are considering using Haart to sell your property I strongly suggest you think again 

 

No comments:

Haart Estate Agents Lincoln - Beware!

We engaged Haart Lincoln to sell our house and the sales guy said all the right things, was believable, and gave a valuation we liked. I ask...